Wednesday, February 20, 2008

He Was Always There

I'm sorry I haven't wrote anything until now. I'm not good at things like this. I'm still having trouble with the fact that he is really gone. I do ok with sharing memories and talking about all the fun times we had with him, but actually talking about my feelings is hard for me. He was such a wonderful man. He was always there whenever we needed him. I remember how he would always stop by during the day when he was in town. My neighbor even asked my one time why I was having so much trouble with my appliances, because it seemed like there was a Sears van in my drive-way every other day. He was always there for my kids, too, whether it was basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, band etc. He would get up early every day, go to work and if he would get off early enough, he would go home, get my mom, and go to whatever event my kids were in that day, get home late, then have to get up early again the next morning. He loved his grandkids so much! I am so happy that my older children were able to spend so much time with him and that is why they miss him so much. It also makes me sad to know that my youngest will never even know what he is missing. I will try to write more later.
Michelle

1 comment:

camryn said...

He was a very good man.