Friday, February 1, 2008

Goofy Grandpa

My grandpa was always playing with you. But there is one thing that I liked A LOT, and it was when my grandpa would do the Donald duck sound. Then one time my grandpa and grandma went on a vacation and while they were on vacation my mom went in labor with Camryn. So they tryed to get to the hospitail as fast as possible. They made it, but they were up all night so my grandpa and grandma did not get very much sleep. So that morning the went to McDonald's for breakfast. So they ordered and my grandpa was so ticked off because they didn't give him what he ordered he said the food was nasty, so he threw the sausage pattie at the ceiling. That is how I remembered my grandpa, Goofy Grandpa. Grandma if there is anymore details that we didn't get please comment .

In Christ,
Kayla

No comments: