Sunday, February 10, 2008

G-Pa

My grandpa was probably the most respectable person I have ever met. He would talk to anybody. He also devoted a lot of his time to helping people. He was a volunteer firefighter for as long as i can remember and would go at any time of the night to help whenever that little buzzer thing went off in the house. Also, he could fix anything. If anything was ever broke or not working properly we just told grandpa and he fixed it. It was funny he would always be watching tv in the back room at their house, always with the volume really loud. Anyway he would always fall asleep while he was watching tv, and the remote would be somewhere on him, and when we were little we would sneak up and try to take the remote. Normally he would wake up, i dont know how but he did.

He is a great role model for anyone but especially me and i am extremely happy that he was a part of my life.


Andy

2 comments:

Marci said...

Yes, he could fix ANYthing!! Sometimes that was good and other times that was bad. I remember having an ANCIENT hair dryer growing up that dad just kept on fixin'. He even put a whole new cord on it- - -personally, I just wanted a NEW one!!

Kayla said...

Hey Andy, I think it is great that you added that detail. Now if there is something that you remember about grandpa you can go to your computer anytime and just but that little thing. No matter what it is.
I will see you in five days.
Kayla